Thursday, February 7, 2008

Azazel's Vindication

They snubbed him at the Office Holiday Film Festival, but he would not be silenced. Using all the resources at his command, Azazel has found a way to bring his performance to the people. This is for all you Factorie workers who were disappointed at the party. (And if you happen to be a non-Factorie reader of this blog, please indulge--or ignore--this little piece of mad frivolity!)



P.S. Many thanks to Prillis for humoring me and reprising her rousing rendition of the Dreidel Song. This parting gift is much appreciated! ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I...AM...SO...SCARED!

Anonymous said...

Now you all know the true reason I am leaving the Factorie. I am going on the road to pursue stardom as "the voice of Azazel." You can catch me in Bakersfield next weekend at one of locals' favorite watering holes, The Goat's Milk.

:) Prillis