Thursday, December 27, 2007

Azazel's Adventures, Part II

Many apologies to Azazel's devote followers for the delay in this posting. I hope you'll find the latest installment in our billy goat's adventures to be worth the wait.

Distraught after being cut from the Holiday Video, Azazel succumbs to a weekend of irresponsible drinking.

Tragedy comes in pairs. Missing his owner while she travels to Ohio for a surprise family visit, Azazel indulges in a spate of tears and self-pity.

Feeling much more himself, Azazel gives it a go as a beatnik poet. Hey daddy-o...

I actually have another photo of our beloved scapegoat, but I think it merits an entry all on its own, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I return from San Diego for it. ;P I remain, your faithful chronicler, Aire.

No comments: