Sunday, June 15, 2008

Waxing Nostalgic

I've been on a nostalgia kick in recent months. Naturally, several of these trips down memory lane involve my salad days at Berkeley. One aspect of my college years that I recall particularly fondly is an all-male a cappella group called the UC Men's Octet. They are an entertaining, funny, and talented group of singers that many of us Bears hold very near and dear. As I was reminiscing about the Octet concerts I attended and missing their humorous but always well-executed songs, it occurred to me to do a youtube search. Lo and behold, I found some real gems. Even though all the videos were of rather recent classes, they still carry the Octet flair and heart that I remember so well. Of the clips I found, this is one of my favorites. Enjoy!


P.S. I would so have a crush on this guy if he were in the Octet during my tenure at Cal! ;P

No comments: