Monday, March 24, 2008

Look What I Won!

During an interactive presentation/training session last week, I somehow emerged as the winner! The prize was this adorable Mickey plush toy. When you press his palm, his pointing finger lights up (à la ET). Oh yes, and the presentation was very informative, inspiring, and loads of fun. Even as a freelance editor, I feel very much a part of the team. I know it's early and perhaps a bit premature to make this declaration, but I'm going to do it anyway: I love my new career! I feel engaged and challenged and happy; I don't even mind the inevitable bumps and growing pains along the way. Here's to new chapters and brighter days. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I still remember you trying some E majors: Environmental Design, Economics, and English, which stuck. And the E careers: Editor at Ye Ole Factory and the Entertainment Educator, which seems to fit your personality nicely :)
~j